Monday 8 November 2010

FAce HEavy

Uni just feels like its part time... something I do inbetween seeing my friends and family and going out. Its like I do uni to earn time with my loved ones. I hope it becomes fun soon. I mean... I love the practical side of my course! and when I'm in London, the only time I'm happy is when I'm in the studio making something or going out with the girls in the flat. But the actual WORK side of the course is already killing me. Although, I've finally started to get my head around it all and I've made bloody good progress tonight. I love how I look like a fuckin art student when I'm in my overalls hahah it's like my dream come true.
God bless you Zane Lowe for getting me out of my 3 day long shitty mood. You do know how to cheer me up (Y)

I am so in love with Frankie from Lip service. I'de do her any day. She's so fit. hahhaha. I'm literally addicted to this series!!! There better be a second, because it's so addictive. It's completely ridiculous but isn't everything else?!


Well, thats me for the night.... off to hunt the web for images that "inspire me"... what bullshit hahahah
Wanna wear this:

Adios XO0



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post marks the first time you've shown up in my feed since you changed your url :)
thank you blogger for working again xo

SusieScream said...

hahaha!! I changed my url like 6 months ago! youve got alot of reading to do.... =]
x