Tuesday 14 December 2010

Death Note: What's My Name?

So I've had a really shitty day, it's been just so annoying...I woke up this morning and just didn't want to go to work so badly that the whole way to work I was just building myself up and making myself more and more annoyed about going to work. Then I got to work and it was fucking freezzzzingggg. Which, may I add, is illegal!!! I'm so close to phoning...trading standards..??? and just getting them in shit. Anyway, then I had like 3 fuck-arsed customers who to be honest just took the piss. It's those people who are so obnoxious and narcissistic and get some kind of power trip from getting you to do things, then re do them then changing their mind.... all while they have a smug look on their face and you can see that they are really enjoying you working to serve them. Argh.
Pfft. Rant over.

I'm really missing being creative at the moment. I have an injenious idea on how to get really cute and presonalised xmas presents for people that cost hardly anything!! I would spill the beans but there's at least 2 of you who are getting one so I can't ruin it!! =]
I have the next 2 days off from work thankkkk god!!!! I think I would go insane if I didn't. I finally am allowed to look nice for a few days rather than wearing a big blue fleece, no make-up and being covered in olive oil all day. I can wear real clothes yay!
This girl came into the shop today with the PERFECT coat. It was beautiful!!!! but I couldn't ask her where it was from as I was busy....so I'm going to scour the high st online stores and try and find it....aha



This makes me jelous. A) she has a beautiful dress B) she's beautiful C) she's in the coolest place ever!!!!!
DAMN

OX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bbz, ever heard of forest side/ bagley wood? ;) xx

SusieScream said...

hey hush yeah? haha shes in NZ...which is cool enough. obvs not as cool as bagley wood ;]