Wednesday 2 June 2010

And The Most She Will Do Is Throw Shaddows At You, But She's Always A Woman To Me

Oh boy.
I'm so bored of not having fun.
All I've been doing for as long as I remember now is working and working and working and then sleeping and / or  being too tired to do anything.
I NEED to have fun and take pictures and etc etc
This weekend has been nice... I think this is what has brought this all on. Jojo (Ruperts little brother) and his new girlfriend Polly came to stay on sunday night. We took them to port meadow and had a bonfire... it was generally very nice to see Jojo again and meet Polly. She is lovvvely. Very shy but I cant talk can I! ha. Then on monday we took them round a few collages because Jojo wants to apply to Oxford.
It was so nice... and I wish they stayed for another night.
I'm so jelous of Rupert and all of his siblings. I wish I had a younger brother or sister to look after and corupt! haha. I hate being the youngest. But it's not even the youngest....I'm basically in a different family. By the time I was even born my brothers and sister were like.... married! In fact, my sister had twins a year before I was born! I'm basically an only child.
I miss annoying everyone with the amount of picture I take.... I just don't take them anymore. which is sad and I don't like it.
I just came back from summer job hunting.... I applied to Monsoon, FCUK, Scribbler, the library, Waterstones and Blackwells. I bet I don't hear from any of them! ahha oh well.... I mean its not like I don't have a job at all... I just want a better job which can give me more hours..... so I can buy a mac and not be a poor student.
My cupboard is coming along quite well... I need to go back to the scrap yard that I went to yesterday but they were really scary! hha
I was told that I could come in all of half term (to college) to fix up my room and stuffffff but then yesterday I got kicked out because they had to spray the walls or something and when I went in today I was told I couldn't work untill friday because they are painting the floor! god.
I think I might go out tonight if the jazz night is on....I feel like a bit of jazz. Tomorrow night Rupert and I are going out for dinner with his parents.... and maybe the kids too? not sure... they are coming to oxford to see some friends or something for a few days and asked us is they could take us to Browns..... hah  we were like.... um YES you can take us to Browns...one of the most famous and expensive resturants in Oxford!
Oh what to wear!?! XO

0 comments: