Wednesday 23 June 2010

Fresh

So I gave my blog a revamp because I was a bit shit at keeping up my old blog.... and when I did write it all I did was moan.... ha. So here's the brand spanking new one!
Hell On My Heels is a tattoo I saw on the lady who did my septum piercing ... it looked pretty awesome so thats where the name is from..
The blog picture is from fashiontoast which I have just descovered! It's an awesome fashion blog by a nextmodels model.
One of my greatest friends got the same halls as me =] I'm so stoked about it! It's gunna be awesome! a few people from the London College of  Fashion added me on facebook and were all like heyyyyyy were going to the same campus! haha they all seem very jolly, but I dont want to commit myself to anyone incase I end up hating them in real life. Because that would suck huh.
I now pledge to blog regularly, with interesting things and about all of my antics.
I CANNOT believe that my course has ended. I would post pictures of my piece up but I cba. and wth it's all in the past now anyway. All that I need to think about over the next few months is my summer, and earning money... and stuff.
I decided that this summer I will just make cushions =] and they will be lovely... and clothes.
The stokednesss for the coming year is so intense. and even though I will be away from my beautiful boy, I will be living in the same city as my bestest friend in the whole wide world and my cousin, and in the same halls as awesome Lucy =]
I need to go cook risotto now, and learn about lions in a documentary
Peace XO

0 comments: