Tuesday 17 August 2010

People,

I should really blog something...
But I haven't anything tp say.
Which is shit huh?
It's because my life is crap atm. All I've done is make lots of sandwiches.... and thats it. Basically Ive jsut been working every day and not going out to save money.
I feel like shit because my life is so fucking slow atm. Can't wait to get out of this city. Even though it will always be my favorite place in the whole world... It's doing my nut right now. I've seen everything, been everywhere, done and taken everything that this city has to offer me. I just need somewhere new to explore and use and party. Can't wait to move to the big city... the only thing stopping me coming back to Oxford is my boy and parents. I wish I could bring him with me to london and get a nice little flat which would be so small it would drive us crazy and we would get on eachothers nerves... but it would be perfect.
Uni is becoming more and more scary. Why the fuck did they let me in?! I still don't know. I have so much to live up to when I get there....I just hope they never realise that I actually have no tallent whatsoever.

I really want to watch Half a Sixpence. It's such a good old film. I have it on VHS but there isn't a VHS player in my house.... the same with Mrs Doubtfire, WHICH, might I add, the boy has never seen!!!!! So I HAD to buy it off amazon to show him the wonders of it. It hasn't come yet but I'm so excited.

This is the song that was released from the film but the film version is sooooo much better!!!! (from half a sixpence)

Anyway, this post was just to say, hello, yes, I am still alive, but have done nothiiinggg interesting for a very long time. This should all change soon though as Im driving up to Manchester with Rupert tomorrow... I may not return for a while.... we have a hotel booked for the night there and we might stay in Birmingham or go to Wales or somewhere... bleugh. Dunno.
END

P.S. I might sell out to Tumblr.... trying not to....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tumblr shmumblr