Wednesday 4 August 2010

ah!

Omg why do I have such a shopping addiction?!
I really want these....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm =] theyre £40 which is pretty damn good for knee high leather boots.... I kinda want these too:

But everyone has boots like these and theyre not knee high...£35 both from boohoo.com
Owwwwwww I really need Ruperts opinion.. But hes out right now, goddamn!

I got my info email from LCF and it was soooooo exciting.. I've applied for my student ID card and sent off my passport picture.. this is the picture that will be on my student Id for the next 3 years lol!
                             
I sorted out dates to do different things as well... I have to enrol on the 21st so I'll probably move all the stuff I dont need to London on the move in day on the 12th of september and then come back home for 2 weeks, then move back on the 21st.

I really need my fucking certificate from abingdon college. LCF keep emailing me to remind me to send them a copy but I haven't got it yet!!!!! I might call them later.

You know what, I'm just gunna buy the boots... the only thing thats stopping me is they look abit english student studing chaucer... which I definitely am not.


absolutely love this song atm!!!! I think I....I think I.....I think I like it...
XO

0 comments: