Thursday 26 August 2010

If anyone feels like buying me presents...

I would like:

1. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb
2. Vera Wang Princess

3. Exercise Ball

4. Mac Vegas Volt Coral Lipstick



Fuck you monsoon for paying me 2 weeks late and making me minus £58.
I had to pay my car insurance and of course that means I'm instantly broke... but everything would have been ok if Monsoon paid me 2 weeks ago like they should have done. My car insurance went out today... and I'm supposedly getting paid tomorrow... FML.
And there was a fine.
AND FML it's my mother and Ruperts' birthdays FUCKFUCKFUCK. How will I buy them presents? =[
Grr.

I want these things so bad,.... buy them for me please?

Manchester and Liverpool were great but not worth blogging about... Pippa (Ruperts really good old friend) is coming to stay on Sunday and my parents are away untill next week. Sweet! It should be pretty good. Some how over the last 3 weeks I have managed to aquire 2 bottle of Cava, a bottle of Rose, a bottle of White, a bottle of Margaritas and a beer. lol. We is gunna get smashed and show Oxford off to Pippa good and proper!

I miss Orchid,
I love you x

0 comments: