Saturday 31 July 2010

Snot

Why do I have the sneeky feeling that everyone else is having so much more fun than me this summer?!
I think it's because I'm being really sensible.... and I'm very aware of it. I'm just working and working and working =[ My hours were cut last week and I went to work this morning and they have been cut again. So instead of me working 4 full days a week... now I will work 4/5 hours 3 days a week. FML. Man, I need money! I just don't know what to doooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I'm still really ill, I struggled today at work I just wanted to be in bed.
I took my Holga out and did a few snaps, but a few of them  I took twice because I realised that I hadn't set all the things properly... It's just because I'm so used to digital cameras doing all the work for me.
Using my holga has made me realise that digital cameras are so rubbish! you can't be proud of a digital picture because you didn't do anything! the camera does it all for you in the milliseconds before the shutter button is pressed. With a REAL camera you have to make sure you get the focus/exposure/apature/filter etc right or the end product will be shit. I can really feel myself getting into this whole marlarky.
There is one thing that I really need to do, and thats read my Svankmajer book. It looks really boring! but I think I will learn a hell of alot from it which will help me so much next year.

 

Pleaaaaaaaaaaseee watch this svankmajer video! It's really good =]

XO

0 comments: