Saturday 4 September 2010

Oh Days

Hell hun, I'm moving a week tomorrow... today is my last day at work and boy has it gone quick!!!!
Fuck man, I'm feeling so weird! Starting to get sad now because it's my last day, and I've planned a day to see everyone for the last time.... it really feels like I'm leaving now. I have decided to buy a ring from the market. Infact - the shop opposite Fasta Pasta because then I will have a ring from Oxford and I will wear it all the time. I had to take all my pictures down the other day and I realised that half of the people up there weren't really in my life anymore. It's so strange how you think you're gunna be friends with people forever and you just fade from eachothers lives. Bleugh.
Pippa has come and gone... she was LOVELY. But it is quite freaky how similar we are.
I bought an exercise ball and bloody hell its painfull... I'm really into it though!
Ok so now that I'm starting uni and moving etc, blogs will be more frequent....I promise!
Because now I actually have things to blog about! Like moving in/freshers parties/etcetc.
IM SO EXCITED!!!!
WAh!

Ok so this is the best song atm. I'm so completely addicted to Fake Blood - It's unreal!



Ok so don't watch the video because it's one of those home made music (or should I say MUSIK) videos made by some bullied fat kid in his room.
The song is MINT though.

I have to go to work... I will be late now.. fuck.
CYA x

0 comments: