Thursday 25 March 2010

Blog,

I apoligise for neglecting you......
Here is a quick dose of your much needed fix on gossip and art. From me, to you.

I finally finished my puppet about 2 days ago. Just in time for interview =]. I've become strangely obsessed with her like she's my real baby. I suppose my motherly instinct has mistaken the number of working man hours gone into her for an actual pregnancy. HA. Oh, and her name is Maude.
Here shes is:

My interview was yesterday and went unbelievibly well!
There were 15 people going for my course, then we were split into 2 groups and 2 people from each group were picked for interview.
I was one of them.
=]
So then we did the group interview and it was ment to last an hour but it was 2 and a half mainly because this polish girl called sara and I just kept going off on arty tangents and yeah. I had to present some work and it was pretty bad tbh. but then I completely FUCKING OWNED the questions. One of the girls, Sara, definitely got in she was awesome. and one of the other girls definitely didn't. She was so stupid. So. Stupid. And her work was crap. and the other girl in the interview was so safe! she was called Epiphany! LOL jokes name, hahah. but she was so lovely. We spent the break together for like nearly 2 hours.
so yeah, it went well. I really really really want to get in but I'm not getting my hopes up at all.
After my interview I met up with Orchid and Tim and we went to the pub and it was LOVELY! I miss Tim so much! he told me he had blogspot so I will have to go find him =]
God. I've already checked my UCAS 3 times today.
Today I went to order more glasses as I am getting blinder and blinder. They are black with flowers on. =]
I should have gone to specsavers though. D&A doesn't have a good choice of glasses.
I'm afraid that I have offically turned into a dick. I'm ebaying a blackberry. What have I come to?!
I won't tell Rupert though. He wont aprove. His 16 year old brother has one and he gives him lots of stick.
haha
Blogging will be back to normal now.
BYEBYE x

0 comments: