Thursday 11 March 2010

Today

I feel like a GIANT. I don't know why. I just feel really tall. So tall I could pick a bird from the sky. I also feel very small too. For the last few days I have been craving to have my own tower. I just feel like my camera and I are missing out majorly on the spring sunsets. All because we are in a very urban area....and I don't own my own tower. Afterall, I am a human. and every living thing on the earth is entitled to witness natural  beauty.
Shucks.
Needs to get me a tower huh!
The camera I'm bidding on on Ebay is still very cheap. This makes me happy. I REALLY WANT IT!
I was lent a book today by my tutor. Its called "Aesthetic Surgery" and has some very gorey pictures in it. Today I spent my day making masks based on the people In the book. It went well. When I've finished them I will be sure to post.
I'm so excited about the exhibition at college. In sculpture we have an amazing plan involving sugar cubes and ink. Ill post this too.....on Monday after we have finished it =]
Also excited about London tomorrow, even though we will get back well late. Can't wait to see the black hole thing in the turbine hall at the tate.
This week has gone so quickly!!! SO quick!
Seeing Alice in Wonderland last night was really nice. The set and the costumes were amazing. So good. Although the only thing that bugged me was the total lack of accuracy in the styles of dresses/shoes/phrases that were used for a film supposedly set in the Victorian era. If you go to see it then you'll know what I mean.
I supposed it's allowed to an extent because prehaps the majority of audiences wouldn't appreciate accurate-ness in films. Maybe people be less into it as well... I don't know. And not forgetting that it IS Tim Burton's interpretation of a classic so they would have to switch it up a bit. The story line was ok. Tbh I wasn't too bothered by it because the set and the makeup and the costumes were just amazing.
Definitely go and see it.
Ahhhhh.... Tonight will be a lovely evening. I can tell already. I feel like I have become part of my bed.
I just wish my supply of tea was endless.
I'm liking tea more and more every day.

Tea =]


HastaX

2 comments:

Sam Winterbotttom said...

look forward to the sugar cubes. I though Alice in wonderland sort of completely lacked storytelling, it was all colour and costume

SusieScream said...

I agree. Slightly annoying because it was hyped up so much. still the best film I've seen in a while though =]