Monday 1 March 2010

The Boom Box On My Shoulder Was A Box Of Clemintines

So today I had my dangerous drivers course.
HA! It was basically a man telling us that if we drove again we would DEFINITELY kill someone.
What a fucking bubble. hahaha. Most of the people there were there for being on the phone....or speeding....not me. I was the only one of two who crashed their car. jeeze.
In essence, I learnt a bit.... got really freaked out but tbh I doubt it will make me drive differently. I knew I wasn't going to get anything out of it as soon as I heard the question: "What is peer pressure...?" Yeah, fuck right off. How many times have I been asked that in my life?
When I was coming home It was just begining to get dark and the sky was all pink and orange and the clouds were really steely blue. It was beautiful. and I looked up and there was a cloud of swifts doing their syncronised flying that they do. I was mesmorised, it was amazing....If I hadn't been in kidlington I would have stayed there for hours just watching them.

I went to college this morning simply because I wanted to find out the grade I got for my review on Anish Kapoor's exhibition at the RA. So pissed off. Paul (tutor) actually SAID to me....."I gave you a distinction,... but then I decided that high merit was more fitting. It's worthy of a distincion but there's just something about it...."

GREAT PAUL. THANKS PAUL.

Not to be big-headed but I thought it was worthy of distinction....It's the best thing I've ever written. But oh well.....it's only a practice for FMP and Paul does know best......I just really want a distinction. =[
FMP is sooooo sooooonnnn I cannot believe that there is only 12 weeks left untill the public exhibition. I need to think of an FMP now. As it's the only thing that is graded all year.........I certainly don't want to get behind before I even begin.

I got the job at Fasta Pasta!!! =] AND they said  that in the holidays I can work whenever I want!
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYY at last!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYYYY.

I think that Rupert may actually be addicted to ebay. It's slowly consuming his life. He keeps stealing the laptop off me to check on his bidding...... Gunna have to organise some EA meetings... ha. getit. BUT! today! On day 5! I finally got my chocolates =] oooooyeahhhhhhhhhh =]

I don't think I will go to college tomorrow. I think I will stay home and make puppets.....Or at least try. Paul said he expected something amazing from me on wednesday in photography.... but as of yet I have nothing planned. Why puppets I hear you ask.... well I was looking at the LCF and Wimbledon portfolio advice on the UAL website and Its basically everything I'm not. It made me feel so unspecial. =[ The only thing I can think of (and that I can do in a day) is make some puppets.....or masks for photography on wednesday...because thats kinda tech effects..... right? and it's supposed to be a perfume advert..... so... I dunno. The more ambitious and wacky I make it... the more it's not gunna work....but maybe to the point where it does?

Ohhhhh I dont know!!! I just know I want to get into UAL.

XO

0 comments: