Monday 15 March 2010

SOBUSY

So I haven't Blogged in a long time (it's been days!)
But I got an email from LCF and I have an interview in 8 days!!!!
So basically I've been working my arse off and have no spare time to blogg.
I'm so excited !!!
And because I have to be on the other side of London at 9.30am I get to stay at Orchid's the night before =]
I'm so excited!!
And my friend Tim is going to keep me company on the day of my interview. yayyy =] I love Tim, he's like me little brother... and I haven't seen him in weeks!!!
I had my drink spiked on friday night so I've been feeling like shit the last 2 days =[
Currently working on some kind of robo-doll/rumplestiltskin-esque thing for LCF. They gave me a massive list of portfolio requirements.
Fuck.
So much to do and for something so important!
If I got into LCF I don't even know what I would do..... Cry maybe...The fact that they have given me an interview in the first place it just lovely!
Peace.
XO

1 comments:

Sam Winterbotttom said...

how do you know your drink was spiked? did you own the fucker?