Tuesday 13 April 2010

Blaire

I REALLY need to get on and do some WORK. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I procrastinated so much today that I decided a trip to Millets Farm was necessary. Lucy K, Lucy H and Tashie came too and it was really fun but the whole time I just felt so guilty for not being at home and doing work.
I bought some pretty cool things though. I got a mini light box!!!! Which I literally have been looking for for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. And a dig out dinosaur kit which will be another way to procrastinate... but it looks so. cool. and. fun. =] I bought a rabbit, lemon and gin pie from the farm shop.... it was really really strange..... it had the texture of tuna but was the most meaty thing Ive ever eaten. so like, rich and sickly.
But yeah, we made friends with the pig and a cow and a super cute adorable goat that was like knee hight!! ghjkzghzjfg so cute! I want one! and after we saw the animals, we just chilled out in the "apple" that we found in the garden centre. We wanted to buy it but it was four. grand. WOAH.



Piggy!!!

This is me and my new friends =]
Awwwwww cutiegoatie dlgljg
This goat had a lepoard-print nose.... so in trend for a goat...
This is a doorstop. I am going to make one because it's awesome =]

Apple!
I need to go do work now... Or maybe play with my dig out dinosaur kit...? Argh! I hate how much I procrastinate!!!!!!
Love Y'all x

0 comments: