Thursday 15 April 2010

Tbh today I feel a bit unloved. One of my very close friends who moved away half way around the world about 3 years ago just doesn't care anymore. It's really sad because I keep messaging her and trying to call her but she never answers and just doesn't bother. Sometimes (like this morning) I log into facebook and see that shes decided to talk to some of us... just saying hi and how are we but I never get anything. I don't know if I met her again now if I would like her because shes all godly. and all she does all day is go to church and talk to god. Which is fine.... but the last time I spoke to her on the phone she basically told me I was going to hell. and wasn't very friendly because she "didn't like my lifestyle". I actually feel quite shit about this. I hate how religion has changed her. I miss her so much but.....she doesn't really exist anymore because she's so different.
Eugh. GAY.

Anyway, yesterday was a really nice day! Rupert got his tattoo extended and the tattooist was hilarious. He was polish and looked like Uncle Fester from The Adams Family. He was so funny.




Today I have to do my dissertation. If I don't do it today then I have no other time to do it before the deadline because I'm working untill monday!
My day is going to be so dull. Gah!
XO

4 comments:

Orchid said...

Chloe you bum, post a photo of the finished product!

Eejit.

Also, if according to her you're going to hell, i'll see you there babe ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

that jack, he did my foot! hes jokes :)

Sam Winterbotttom said...

He totally looks like that guy! Which tattoo shop? I need one soonx

SusieScream said...

ha he was hilarious. we all were singing system at one point then we were talking about tattooing with a sewing machine and when he got what we were talking about he was like "ha....that is funny.....ha." in the most polish voice and it was hilarious!
Its at evolution studio in kidlington
what cha getting sam? x