Sunday 9 May 2010

aaaa

I took a picture of Dimiri! hahahaha. He came into work and I gave him his bread and his change, and then I said I was doing an art project and 'could I please take a picture of you' He was like of course!!! and then did a little pose then he was all flattered and he left =] hah. the only trouble is is that I didnt have a camera so I took it on my blackberry, and I was really embarassed.....so I did it quickly and its slightly blurred. But I don't know how to get it off my BB and onto the laptop.......wah! Im going to take a picture of the picture...

Ah! he's so cool! thisssss is my scientist! yay!!
On friday Rupert and I were walking down the street and this little korean girl stopped us and asked if she could take pitcures of us for ...internal fashion magazing...... in korea? I have no idea. I didnt really understand, she had such a thick accent. anyway, she took pictures of my lepoard print fur coat and my red hair, and my bag and my NEW scorpion in resen pendant annnnd the paper clip in my ear,....ahaha she was so surprised that it was an actual paperclip hah. Anyway, she asked me questions and stuff and wrote everything down with her micky mouse pen..... and then she did the same to Rupert. But she thought that his motorbike helmet was a fashion accessory! she goes ' he wears this for fashion yes?' and I was like no! hhahahaha thats his helmet.....and then she said it was like a handbag. bless her. haha.

At the pub yesterday Jacques stole me a jar that is perfect for my project!!!! It's huge =] ...Thank you Jacques!

So today I have so much to do and tomorrow is crit day. Which is just a big LOL. As I have NO work to show.I dont understand how I can produce worksheets untill I've done all my work! I mean, thats what works for me..... oh well.
I just saw a stop frame anamation. It was an e4 bumper and it was soooo cool! meh.
I'm going to go and make a bacon sandwich....
Laters x

0 comments: