Wednesday 12 May 2010

Wonder Man Stan



So I thought I would blog real quick while my boy is out on his motorbike, I have a feeling it's gunna be a long one! I just had a nap so I'm feeling quite peachy....but the fact that I just woke up is making my typing very slow hahaha. I thought I should finally post the pictures from Pitt Rivers as well as some work I did today....then I think I'll rant a bit.
Here goes...
So the Pitt Rivers was awesome helpful. I took loads of awesome picture and it just generally made me more clear on ideas and stuff for the FMP.


The other day I found some fingers in a box at college. (I should probably say that they are WAX fingers not real fingers, don't be alarmed children...) and imedately I was like waaajjj no way theyre creepy!! haha. So decided to use them in a jar that Jacques stole me on the weekend....I did this today... and the first time I tried it, most of the fingers came loose and floated up to the top. =] so on the second attempt it was all gravy... I think I'm gunna colour the water to make them look more real,... then stick a label on it =D



So yeah, I dunno if it looks lame... or if it actually looks quite cool...
This weekend is gunna be so full on. On friday its Erika's birthday and were going out for dinner to some greek place on the Cowley Rd. Saturday I have a full day of work then Rupert and I are driving up to London for Orchid's birthday party. It's commensing in the basement of her halls hahahaha and the theme is "Across the Pond" so all the Americans have to dress English and vice versa, me and the boy have an awesome plan....were going as a famous female American duo.... I would say who.... but Orchid will probably read this and I want it to be a surprise =]
So now I guess it's time for the rant...
I just got reminded of how jelous I am. Fuck man, like seriously. Although I would never ever show it... Or ever treat anyone differently because of it. Pah! Basically I know this girl... I've been out with her a few times and she has the hair I want....the tattoos I want.... she has her own fucking flat with her boyfriend and she has an awesome job.... and shes my age... jeeeeze. Mainly I just want her tattoos. Because they're beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. She can only afford them because her fam is minted tho. If I had the dolla then I would totes have awesome tattoos too. But they're so expensive. I've finally decided on 2 tattoos... One is an anchor.... quite a big one... classic design... on my thigh/leg. And the other one will be a lock and key on my foot... then something on my neck and I want some writing on my arm too. Tomorrow I'm going to go book my leg one. It's decided. It's happening.
I tried to perform a tragus piercing on myself..... pah! It just went wrong. I was so psyched. I had the needle and the piercing and all the shit ready and I pushed the needle in and I heard the skin pop..... normal... just like on you ear lobe... but then it started to crunch... and I was like fuck this shit. and completely bailed haha. I told Rupert when he got home and he was like... are you kidding? you're an idiot. Don't ever try that again. hahaha but I went to tiger lilly and found out how much it would really be .....£30. THIRTY POUNDS.
Pah! I don't think so.
Anyways, I think were off to see Four Lions tonight. I want to go to the new Thai place on the Cowley Rd too though and I can't decide which I want more... boy says its ok to do both but I feel bad making him spend lots of monies. Although it is 2 4 1 @ Pizza Express tonight....... Oooooo the choices....
I would write more but blogger is freezing up on me and its damn annoying.
Bye guys XO

4 comments:

Orchid said...

babes, not only that but we're having beer pong & flip cup too! should be 'awesome' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Orchid said...

p.s YES i get to see Rupert in drag :D

p.p.s love the photos darling, love it, love it, love, it.

Anonymous said...

all peircings are £10 at the tattoo shop in abingdon, near dominos ;)
see you at orchid's! xo

SusieScream said...

really?! ha lovely =]
see you later grrreeegggg x