Sunday 23 May 2010

Here are some pictures.

This picture I took on friday night. It was my friend Fran from college... her 21st so we went to Port Meadow for a bonfire =]


Also, no editing =] It was truthfuly this beautiful.
And this is my new tattoooooooo.
I wasn't so sure about it at first.... This seems to have happened each time. After 3 tattoos... every single time I've regretted it for the first day and then I absolutely love it and want more =]
So yeah I'm so pleased with it!!!! Sorry the photo is a bit shit.


Rupert and I just stumbled across the film that we want to be our life. Valley Girl. It's so fuckin' 80s and cool.
This weekend has been so lovely. I haven't done anything really. But  its just been me and the boy going for walks and feeding the ducks and shopping and going out for dinner =] yay.
He bought me the lovliest wicker basket with long leather straps. Its beautiful =]
I so can't bloody wait to get this course over with!!!! I just couldn't give a fuck anymore. I want to get a job and get loads of money and then go to uni and make new friends. I'm so bored of everyone (bar a few) and apart from Rupert.....<3
Oh I have a job interview at Wahoo comedy club on wednesday.... hopefully I can just do one night a week or something.. I only really want to work there because everyone was so nice when I went there on friday....and because Zak works there.... and because the uniform for women is basically like the top half of a cheerleading outfit haha.
XO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really want to feed the ducks! jealousssss :P
xo