Saturday 27 February 2010

It's Day Three...

..and still no chocolates. I'm begining to get grumpy. hahaha =]
I just got home from my job trial..... It was good... aparently I will get a call later....I'm crossing my fingers.
So my course finishes 13 weeks last thursday!!!!!! how exciting!!! although I'm not looking forward to the 3500 word minimun disertation I have to write in 3 weeks time. I've been trying to think about what I could do it on.....I have no fucking idea.
Yesterday I bought some long socks with bows on... they're so cute. I imagine Orchid will like them alot =]
Wearing them now.... and I look like an anime character!!! ha.... meeting the girls later for lunch then we're going the vintage fair...EXCITED! I love vintage fairs..... although I bet everything will be a MILLION pounds and I won't be able to afford anything.
I'm going to cook a pizza and watch wife swap.... thats a good idea.

Byex

2 comments:

Orchid said...

i bought some socks & you have to see them too! we're tho thtylishhhh (:

love you xo

Sam Winterbotttom said...

anime, hot! and wife swap has me entranced every saturday morning=D

much lovex