Thursday 22 July 2010

I Don't Care, Because You Whisper Too Loud For Me

Well heyyyyy
I'm trying to find Christina Aguilera'ss album on Limewire but it's not really working... I was just on her website and I do believe she is literally the most beautiful woman in the world... I mean sure, she's probably airbrushed but her facial features are so perfect. I'm so totally jelous. But not in a bad way... in a I'm really happy for you that you're so hot but I wish I was too way....



I went to Ikea on Tuesday, ohhhh how I loooveeee Ikea! It was Ruperts first time to Ikea and he was really unexcited... untill he walked into the showroom and he was even more excited than me! We went to buy things for our rooms at uni.. rugs, lamps etc. and we shared a trolly.... by the time we got to the checkout the trolly was nearly overflowing with plates, and potato peelers and OMG we bought a wok each and they were £2.50.....for a whole wok! amazing! Anyway yeah, I made a concious effort to slow down and not spend too much because I thought that most of the stuff in the trolly was mine... we got to the checkout and I had spent £14... Rupert had spent a grand total of £55...hahaha he bought sooooo much stuff including this lamp that he was facinated with... It's a lamp!

                                                     
                                                

On the way home we broke down.... on a roundabout. Rupert had to get out and push us off it haha. My car is so broken its unreal. I only got it back a week ago after getting a whole new steering system fitted. FML


Anyway when I got back I bought loads of vintage clothes off ebay and a dress and a top off Urban Outfitters... I have no money. But still I spend it. What is wrong with me!?
Hahaha the post man just came to my door and he's had a parcel for me for the last 3 days running, and every day I always come down in my pajamas and with my hair in a bun on the top of my head, no makeup etc... he just laughs at me and makes comments about how I'm keeping him busy. Anyway,
MY HOLGA CAME =] LFHSJGDKFJKL ITS SO COOL and the fish eye lense came as well WHICH IS AWESOME.... I just had a little play mid blog... as you can see in the pictures...

This is me taking a picture of my holga through my fish eye lense:


And this is my Holga with the fish eye lense on it:


YAAAY! I've ordered some 120 400 film of amazon so as soon as thats here I'll get snappin' =]

XO

0 comments: