Thursday 15 July 2010

I don't really have anything to say apart from I just bought a Holga. I'm so excited. But now I need to buy film.
I went to work today and it was fucking awful. I was hanging harrrdd because I went out for dinner yesterday with some girls from work... who I absolutely lovvve! But I ened up taking my french 32 year old boss to the Purple Turtle untill 2am.... It was hilarious because she was in a red top with dangly earings, sparkly eye shaddow and some black stelleto, workplace style shoes... everyone else had pierced faces with band t-shirts on and dancing to rock. hahah she was so out of place but I love her for it.... you could tell that everyone in there was like whooo the fuck is this?!
I broke the screen on my Blackberry. Bad. Times.
When me and Rupert were coming home last night he thought it would be really funny to spin me round and make me run... of course... being terribly wasted I just went BAM. Straight into the floor, falling onto my bag and cracking my compact and cracking my phone...
Great one.
Anyway today has been nice, I had work 10 - 2 at Monsoon and it was eventful... I didn't believe the stories about the sale customers being violent....untill today. Jokes. Oh and a little girl weed herself in front of me. On the only carpeted part of the whole fucking shop! ha.
I went and got a pasty afterwards and it was amazing, then I came come at like 3? watched Jeremy Kyle, fell asleep, and woke up at about 7.30 when Rupert got home from work. THEN I cooked dinner for us which was amaaazing! It was so good.
Orchid is going away for basically 2 months... and we are both busy untill she goes,,,I think Im going to drive over tomorrow at like 9pm and see her for like an hour because thats the only time we are both free untill she goes! GAH! I will miss her so much.

But on the bright side, this is pretty cool... My foot is on the Evolution website!
http://www.evolutiontattoo.co.uk/MainPage.php?section=Artists&Artist=6&curPage=1&imageID=253

wooowooooo
XO

0 comments: