Thursday 22 July 2010

Veggimeatarian?

I have work in 2 and a half hours... I don't really know what to do untill then.. think about more tattoos I guess=] hahahha Im so gay. I realy want just onnneee more (which is what I said about the last 2) haha. andddd I think I will make some mushroom burgers =] yumyumyum.. I think im secretly a vegitarian now... who eats meat.... I dunno really, I used to eat meat twice a day without fail... and I learnt abit about the meat industry and I didn't really agree with how they treat farmers and how they feed animals drugs to make them have more meat on them. Even though this doesn't happen in England it happens all over europe and we have lots of imported meat from europe plus most food companies use european meat because its cheaper. Anyway, I thought about it and decided I didn't like it, so I cut down on meat and started eating veggie... I'm SO into veggie food it's insane! but I still eat meat like, once every...other week or something? and now I don't eat big chunks of meat unless its chicken or fish.

It's quite bad actually...... I watched a documentary about tuna farming in japan... and yeah I know its in japan... but it was awful. Tuna is one of my most favorite foods ever. and the Japanese fishing corporation (or whatever its called) had gotten I think 12 other countries (including the carribean islands) to help them in their effort to kill the whales that eat the tuna... which is ridiculous. Oh god. Im not even going to start. If you want to know more then watch The Cove. Its a great docu-film. I have so much admiration for Ric O'Barry.
Anyway, my point was.... that now I don't want to eat tuna either!!! gaaawwwd!


XO

P.S. yay! a thunderstorm just appeared out of nowhere!!! it's LOVELY =]
P.P.S. Boooo I have to walk to work in it.

1 comments:

Orchid said...

!!!! you've become one of us :0 as in secret, not-proper vegetarians. veg food is amazing, i'm taking you to a well good veggie place when we both move in... maybe when we both finish moving in on our matching move-in dates!!

love youuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxxx