Sunday 4 July 2010

Solaire

Well heyyyyy
Went punting the other day with the college lot for the last time ever. It was so. fucking. funny. I literally have never EVER gone punting like that before..... it started off really lovely and calm and pleasant. Ended with being drunk, loosing our punter to another punt because he was in the water being a 'motor' for it.... Fran trying to row with a broken umbrella and an empty vodka bottle, Lucy AND Melissa falling in...obviously this means that Melissa just HAD to take all her clothes off and wring them out basically naked on the front of the punt....we all got absolutely soaked, Lewis the print teacher helpfully bought water pistols and it got way out of hand... it ended with everyone having umbrellas out and fighting across 6 punts. it was so. good.
I've met some of the best people on the Art fda course.  I really hope we all stay in touch and that that wasn't the last time I saw them all. I will seriously miss all the banter and the in jokes that have accumulated over the year and the SCOOPING. hah. The tutors as well are the best tutors I have ever had... they were so helpful and insightful and full of encouragement. Not to mention they all drank like god knows what.
I came home from punting and even though I had had the best time!... I was so. sad. I can't believe it's over and I don't want it to be over... even though as a year we didn't all speek to each other... I think we were the best year ever.



Not on the chiff dressss!!
POWPOW


Love these girls...

Cowley rd carnival today =] XO

0 comments: