Wednesday 28 July 2010

Welll boy am I hanging today! It was Tasha's birthday yesterday and I drank FAR too much... but only because there were people there who owed me drinks and they all happened to have money on them... I was hammered... I counted it up this morning and I had 8 shots and 2 glasses of wine. Fuck.
I think I'm only just getting over it and its like 10pm the next day!
Anyway, I apologise if this doesn't make any sense but that is why. I called in sick for work today. It was only at Monsoon though so I think it was ok... my last shift there in on friday and tbh, for the whole of july I've only had 4 days off... you know, with have 3 jobs and working 2 of them, both with overtime. I  get paid on friday and then a week later on the saturday from Taylors thennn a second time for my overtime at Monsoon the week after that! I need to move some money around so I don't end up spending it all! I don't know if I mentioned but I moved some money from my savings to my normal account so I could buy a Mac. I found a really good deal on amazon for the more expensive Mac book pro. It was cheaper than the not so good Mac on the Apple website by about £200 and it was being sold by Amazon so it wasn't dodgy. I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to buying it but then I found out that the software package was £600. SIX. HUNDRED. POUNDS. The only reason for me buying a mac was so I could use that software. FML. Why don't I have a rich stepfather or uncle to buy me things?!
But yeah, I need to transfer that money back so I don't spend it.
All I've eaten today is breadsticks and noodles. I really want some muller rice... I think that will be my next step.
A couple of posts ago I mentioned that I hadn't gone 2 weeks without drinking some kind of alcohol every day since I left college.... I was starting to feel like absolute arse water (ooo what a lovely adjective. Makes me a bit sick in my mouth) so I stopped and now I feel a million times better and from drinking alot I put on like half a stone so thats all gone too... thank god. I was starting to look well gross.
After I called in sick today I went to town (Stupidly) which is the number one worst thing to do when you've just called in sick. I think it was fine though... I don't think anyone saw me. The reason I was in town was because I went to see Toy Story 3 with Tasha.

IT WAS AMAZING.

I think it's the best film I've seen all year. It's so good! I can't believe it's a kids film.... I don't think any kids would understand it! It's so funny as welll obviously because it's 8 years on from when Andy was little and its so funny how buster turned into a really fat old dog etc. I think the film is aimed at the kids who watched the original toy story when they were children AKA me.
I love it. I really want to see it again!

Im going to go eat muller rice now. I suddenly got bored of blogging.
I have a day off tomorrow..... it will be spent watching JK and Trisha and making cushions for my friends. I will blog again then.

Adios x

0 comments: