Monday 13 September 2010

C4A1

My flat number.
It's actually pretty sweet here. My room looks really cosy and my flat mates.....well.... I met one of them - Adam and he is lovely. I tried to talk to the chinese girl but she didn't want to know. I seem to be missing the other 2. The girl from next door is well nice.. I don't really understand her dress sense... god knows where she got it from but she is lovely too. AND Lucy is directly 3 floors below me which is really nice!! concidering how big the building is I think were pretty close yay!
I have a MINT view as well and the kitchen view is even better!



I'm back home now but I really didn't want to leave yesterday. I met some people outside and had a ciggarette with them and they were so safe. I'm back a week today and I'm pretty sure this week will go well quick. (well, I hope).

XO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in c3D7 :) we must meet up soon! however, a virus that i had a little bit before moving in has come back so i have gone home til my glands are back to normal and i don't have to cough/feel like i need to rip my throat out.