Thursday 16 September 2010

OMGGGGGggg

I'M SO TOTALLY FUCKIN MISSING OUT ON EVERYTHING!!!!!
Someone from halls added me on facebook and they just put some pictures up and fmllllllllllllll it's been like 4 days and everyone is like best friends! I bet I'll get there and then everyone will already have their little cliques and I'll just be lonely.
This really annoys me, but then again I would rather spend the last few days I have with my boy and me favorite people in Oxford. and I'm living there for a whole year so I have plenty of time to find my kinda people.
Gross.
I'm so hungover. Last night was SICK. I had to say bye to Hawks today and it was sad =[
I've been craving meat all day. I had a bacon sandwich and then we went to GBK for lunch and I had the biggest, meatiest, motherfucker. It was so good!!!
Bye x

2 comments:

Orchid said...

FACEBOOK IS THE GREATEST EVIL EVER INVENTED when it comes to starting uni, i found. everybody, everywhere, in the whole world looks like they're having more fun than you.

but it isn't the truth.

i will never forgive facebook for the shit it put me through. that is all.

don't trust it.

Anonymous said...

ahhh when you're back let me know, most of the people in my flat know people elsewhere so i dont really know whats going on in our halls! so then maybe we can find out what goes on and go to parties together for support!