Wednesday 29 September 2010

Bed please.

I am literally the most tired girl in the whole of London.
I swear to god it's not an exaggeration. London is draining every last bit of energy I have.
On the plus side I've had a well good day.
We had a tour of the backstage area and the workshops of the National Theatre, which was really damn cool!! we saw people making props and the set and we got to watch the technical rehersal of hamlet (the opening night is in a few days time) I'm so excited about everything. It was amazing to see things being made, anndd there were like 3 people there who were ex students of my course. Working there full time! It was so cool.
Then I went to the freshers fair. Personally I thought it was really good but I know alot of other people didn't enjoy it. I got so much free stuff as well. Like an Urban Outfitters goodie bag which had a purse, washbag and some nai lvarnish in it. I love the purse. It's like black leather with flowers embroidered on it. What elese did I get...? Oh some free makeup (blue eye shaddow) and a que jump card for club Koko!! SWEET!
I actually have so much to say but I'm so tired.
I managed to get a return ticket home on the train for £7.60!!!!!!!!! This made me so happy yesterday! So I'll be home this Friday and then back on Saturday and I think Tasha is coming to stay on Saturday which will be good!
Tomorrow is the first freshers evening at Debut under London Bridge. I have a ticket but dont know if I can be arsed to go tbh. All my flat mates are going to the end of freshers party at Koko on sunday instead of tomorrow. meh oh well. dunmatter.

My goodies




And this is me being tired. Ha.
Oh yeah I nearly forgot... I joined the netball team... I wanted to join the cheerleading team but I was too embarassed and plus they were all really annoying and netball is fun and you kinda look like a cheerleader in the netball outfit........ I was good at netball in school.
Oh!!! and I forgot too.. I joined the life drawing society because its really cheap. £10 a term... It works out at £1 per session. Fuck yeah!

 Night all xOXOXOX x

0 comments: