Friday 24 September 2010

Holga!

I got my pictures back from the developers and I'm quite pleased with them.... considering that I had no idea what I was doing and it was my first go. I learnt alot from it as well. Half the pictures I took didn't even come out but I think I know what I did wrong in all of them. I've scanned them in so here they are:


This was at Aldgate East tube station outside my halls in london.




















This is my FAVOURITE. I didnt think this picture would come out because it was really dark and I used my fisheye lense. But I love it!



This was a complete accident.. I went to Manchester the week before I went out for dinner with Tasha and I forgot to wind the film on.. hah I like that we look like ghosts =] The next one down is from the Oxford fair but it came out really rubbish and yeah,,... probably my least favorite.


 An alleyway off Brick Lane in LDN where my halls are.
My favorite place in Oxford. The steeple of Exeter College and the Antony Gormley sculpture.




















Right, I'm off to sainsburys to buy wine.
Blog more tomorrow... I'm quite proud of myself.
XX

2 comments:

Sarcasmic Ross said...

These are some pretty nice pictures :) keep it up.

Orchid said...

omg chlo they look awesome! you need to help me get started with mine please when we have our next date (: xxxxx