Wednesday 22 September 2010

Morning

Hi guys. I'm in halls now and it's really nice =] I'm so pleased with my flat and actually the whole floor! We have fire escape doors at the end of each flat and theyre always open so its basically like one big flat Everyone is so lovely as well. I've heard some flats are really horrid and noone talks to anyone else in them. I suppose in that way I'm really lucky because we all get on so well. I'm a bit aprehensive about the fact that there are 9 girls and one boy on our floor.... Seeing as I'm not a very girly girl... and have more guy friends than girls.. I don't want to end up really ridiculously girly and gross. hahaha. I'm sure I wont though.
Rupert stayed with me on my first two nights and it was really fun. But I'm gunna be honest here - I was so glad to get the bed back all to myself!  Surprisingly I'm not really missing anyone yet... going for breakfast with Tasha and Mel on friday and it's the last time I'm gunna see them. Which SUCKS it's gunna be so weird after seeing them every few days for years. Thinking about it I've known Melissa for going on 9 years now!! and Tasha for nearly 4. Crazy... who am I going to moan to when I have a bad day?!

I really like this guys outfit.

I don't like the fact that those weird sheepskin coats are in atm. I just think they are sooooooooo gross. I really want... I dunno what theyre called but like a jock jacket? like a American high school jacket. SO BAD. but all the ones I've found are out of my price range.
Like this:
This girl is really hot huh?
I need to do something with my hair.. I'm so bored of it!!! I neeed to get extensions or SOMETHING. It's so dull! Gutted I couldn't go blonde.
I need to get dressed. I just remembered that maintainace are coming round to give me a new shower.... It seems to go everywhere but on me when I'm in it. Great one.
Also I'm meeting Orchid today which is very exciting!!
Hastas OX

0 comments: