Thursday 21 October 2010

Dare You to Hate This

I know, I'm an idiot. Everyone knows. Decided to wait until Xmas to see what to do about the whole bf thing. It sucks. But I spoke to his friends and it defo wasn't like the girl made out. He's going to counseling for his issues about his mothers death/affection/lonelyness... hopefully this will make him better and we can get back together. He has until Xmas to change. I know this is very vague, but I cba to go into the fucking longs of the story.
Meanwhile, Here's a bum I made today hahaha

niiiiiiice and peachy!!! weyyy!!
The life model today was on her period and her tampon was hanging out. it was disgusting. like actually vile.
lkfjlkdsjflkdjeuuuuuuuuuuughh!

Im going to a party on saturday and the fancy dress theme is - your greatest fear orrrr your greatest fantasy....
I dunno what to go as?!!?!
Ideas?!

XO

0 comments: