Monday 25 October 2010

Time for School!

Time for me to go to school! Good day to you all, I really want McDonalds! kdljgfgk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm =]
I'm going to the theatre tonight to see Or You Could Kiss Me...
It's about the lives of two gay men in 70's South Africa, portrayed by puppets.... interesting huh?

Hopefully it will be good. But I have to come home alone which I am not so thrilled about.



I'll make sure I carry a corkscrew.

STOKED for Halloween on Sunday! gunna be epic! theres about 11/12 of us going to F*ck me it's halloween at Debut and it's gunna be SICK. I'm going as a dead gypsy tattoo and I can't fucking wait. Theres a foam room and a uv room and a paint room and a inflatable Velcro wall and an electric chair... cheap drinks.... ldlfkjzg weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


OX

1 comments:

Sofia Giostrelli said...

AWESOMEEE!
Are we going to SMACK IT? WE ARE GOING TO SMACK IT!!!!