Monday 18 October 2010

I

Have quite alot to blog. I haven't for like 10 days now and thats BAD. So bad. But I've been either very very busy over the last ten days orrrr very drunk.
I've become addicted to green tea... It makes me feel so much better that I used to. I think my body hates me atm for not letting it sleep and filling it with intoxicators.
I have also spent alot of money since I last wrote. I've bought alot of crap and alot of food I don't need haha. Yesterday the internet/electricity/water all broke..... so I had to go all the way to lovely Orchid's house in Camden to take a shower. I was so annoyed. Nothing bloody works in London. Nothing! The fire alarms go off every other day and they're always at silly o'clock in the morning when I have to be up early the next day.
I bought some leather and suade gloves today and the most beautiful tassle bag from H&M. They are beautys. Ohhhh annnddd I joined lookbook.nu....how very pretentious of me I know.... but I want something else to do too now that I've quit tumblr. Piece of shit that was. Blogger you will always be the best!
I have to go to a lecture at 10pm tonight. LAME. EFFORT. It's aparently with someone way important from the industry and the only time he has free is tonight at 10pm. Jokes walking home down my street on the way back. I'll make sure to wear my chastity belt as so not to get raped... Danny is walking me though which is nice....but tbh with the way he looks he is probably more likely to get raped than me!
I'm going home on friday for the weekend... Spend lots of time with my boy =] yay. I'm well excited! (oh yeah and my parents.. lets not forget them hah oops) He came to mine last weekend but he wasn't even here for 24hours =[ so I didn't get enough of him!! haha.
Carmen is coming round tomorrow for the night and I'm taking her to vodka revolution hahahha I bet its a shithole. But all my flatmates are going, and it's the type of thing she would really enjoy so were going to tag along =]
I have to go do work now but I will post pictures soon I promise =]
Adios XO

2 comments:

Sarcasmic Ross said...

10 days is rather disappointing :P
Although a ten o'clock lecture sounds like a small kind of hell to me :P x

SusieScream said...

it wasnt that great... ha!