Tuesday 19 October 2010

This post is boring and annoying so don't bother.

So here I am....missing an important lecture, lying on my bad with frozen sausages on my eyes because guys are dicks, and I cried untill 3am this morning.
I got a lovely phone call last night from my boyfriend's - of two years - girlfriend. Neither of us knew about the other, neither of us knew that he was a complete and utter cunt. Nice to know that after he last came to visit me... he left me to go home to sleep with her. Great one.
Nice to fucking know that he appreciates all I've done for him.... letting him live with me and my family for a year, always trying to make him happy, pround, and generally just trying to be the best girlfriend. The fact that he has no respect for women is completely beyond me.
I'm generally just so surprised, he has never done anything to me.... we've never even had an arguement for fucks sake. Ever! In two years!
I'm obviously not enough for him and he obviously is just a complete liar and cunt.
It's just really hard because I know this is the end. I want more than anything to just forgive him and move on but I honestly don't think it's the right idea. My heart says I love him more than anything and my head says RUN. LEAVE NOW. RUN AWAY FROM HIM.
I hate everything. How dare he do this to me. How dare he fucking decide that it's ok to fuck me up and over.
I hate him.
I'm going back to my frozen sausages.
XO

1 comments:

Orchid said...

me-ow.

you know what i have to say about this.

I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx