Friday 18 December 2009

The Begining

Ok. So, I've decided to start BLOGGING like SERIOUSLY. Because tbh my blog is boring right? I just sneezed 5 times in a row. Jeeze louise. I don't really know how to blog... a few of my friends blog and I guess it doesn't look that hard, and I'm sure it will get easier. Now, what to start with??

Last night I trecked up to London on the Oxford Tube to see A) Orchid and B) Basement Jaxx.

Oh.
My.

They were awesome!!!!! The dancing was especially cool =] and Orchid and I had a whale of a time! Although there were these two guys who were MASHED and I got elbowed twice in the head...which tbh is v. good for any gig. But I have concussion due to reasons I' sure I'll explain later - and it made it worse =[
There were 8ft robots, lots of booty shaking, costumes after costumes, and a ffffiiiiinee base... Allover - WIN! and afterwards orchid and I had to face the BLIZZARD that had hit London in the time that we were in the gig.
London at winter is the BEST place to be. LOVE. IT.

The first snow of the year =]

ME \/ Orchid \/


On the tube, we met four delightful middle aged women who had also been to see Basement Jaxx and they were DRUNK. It was hilarious! one of them told me that tomorrow (today) was going to be minus 24. I replied with "oh really? well if tomorrow is minus 24 then I will personally find you and build you your own snowman." =] My mission in life is to be like them when im old (old = anything after 20... my time is running out fast! only a year and a half of fun left)
Anyway, waking up this morning (I say morning, I really mean afternoon - 12.29) I am soooooo dizzy. This is probably due to being smacked in the head twice while recovering from concussion. THANKS GUYS. Bitchasses.
You may be wondering why I have consussion, well last Sunday I crashed my car. I got hit by a Taxi and then spun round and straight into a wall. During the cufuffle, I hit my head on the window next to me and everything about the crash for a good 30 seconds was delightful. Untill I realised that my bf in the passenger seat was screaming at me to break because there was an oncoming wall.

EPIC FAIL.

I breaked just in time... only hitting the wall slightly...*cough*
But yeah, my car - Bez is his name....sorry, WAS his name *sob* is definitly going to car heaven - A.K.A. the scrap yard. And hopefully I will get a new car around the new year... because I can't really get to college without one. (what a shame)
Having concussion has been quite fun, it's my friend now I think... well, it certainly did spice up a few winter days for me...I lost my phone and later found it in the fridge. My dad sent me out to buy a newspaper and I didnt take money... I tried to write an email to my tutor and just coundn't do it as I didnt seam to understand sentence structure anymore... not to mention being effing dizzy 24/7. my bf hasnt helped either tbh... he keeps making fun of my confusion and takes the piiissss. It's quite funny tho. =] I do love him =]

Right. So its 2.35 now. I have hourrrs to kill. I'm meeting Rupert (bf) at 7.20 at Mahogany (the hairdressers where he works) and then we are going to the Weatsheif (Pub) for drinks etc. and I thiiink that one of his workmates... her bf is in the band playing tonight, so that will be fun to see and meet new peeps =]

LOL just watched someone get married on Jeremy Kyle! Ohhh Jezza K, you are a rascle!

My word of the day is TWERK.
I leart this word yesterday and I really like it =] it means to dance in a certain way... involving shaking your bootay muchly =]

peace and love. XO

2 comments:

Orchid said...

Welcome... ^^

If we turn into the crazy middle aged women... shotgun i'm NOT the slag one sat on the random guy's lap.

love youuu xo

Anonymous said...

rip bez :(
blogging ftw xo