Saturday 19 December 2009

Good Morning

Bleuuughhhhhhhhh.
I need:
A job
A new car
Money
Not to have a headache
Not to be such a freaking ejit.

Bad morning. Fail.

I woke up this morning at 7.15 because thats when Rupert had to go to work,.. he kissed me goodbye and trotted off into the darkness and I went straight back to bed feeling happy... but annoyed that I had to wait untill 5.15 to see him again. I think that the plan for today is to just stay in bed, go to town at 5 and then meet rupert, go to his, chill out, watch tv, pretend to be sharks, and sing "Cluggle's got her hat on, she's coming out to play, Luggles got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray!" fucking couples. Makes me feel sick....^.^

Now I have the Tim Minchin song in my head "I woke up in the morning at eleven fourty seven and I cant believe I have to face the horror of another fucking day. The magnitude of my mid-morning erection simply mocks me in the subtle greeting of the day...." etcetc. Funny man he is. Although I think I missed out a line...meh.

I'm so happy this morning, but physically I feel like shhiiittt. Last night was boring, but it was nice to see Melissa and Ciaran and Adam. Rupert and I left early which was nice.

I'm so annoyed at my self. Why am I so stubborn?! It gets me into so much trouble. All the time. Causes argurments and everything. I think I will make this one of my new years resolutions.
If things aren't important... let it go!! Give in once in a while. Don't argue. Dang, I'm so annoying sometimes.

Currently watching The Age Of Love. Hate this show. It's so irritating but so addictive. Who would have thought getting a not so famous tennis player to fanny about and generally be a man slag with 20 different women infront of the whole of America and half of England would be so interesting for me?
This show embodies everything I hate about the whole idea that men can just - again - fanny about with women and thats ok. Because It's really not. Women have feelings. More feelings than men. Maybe thats the problem though? Any man who thinks its ok to fuck women over should be castrated...probably.....sometimes there is a genuine reason... for example, lonliness, distance...
I'm just gunna shut up.

SHHHHHHH!

XO

Oh oh!! Orchid is home today =]
Yay!

Blogs are so self indulgent... Secretly I rather like it.

^.^

0 comments: