Thursday 31 December 2009

Well! Haven't blogged in a while! Probably because I've literally done NOTHING since monday. Today is New Years Eve =] sjflkjflsjglj lj I'm. So. Excited!! Today is me and Rupert's one year together =] and we are jollying off to London tonight to see the same people as last year - Harriet, Alex and Poppy also, Orchid and Melissa are joining us =] oh my gosh I'm so excited! Last year was fantastic. We all met at the winter wonderland in Hyde Park and went on a few rides, bought warmed cider and then got the tube to Notting Hill; Went to Tescos and bought lots of wine and then went to one of those fenced in gardens in the middle of the street.....you know the ones you get in Notting Hill. Anyway there was a tree house in it and we climbed up and drank all our wine then went to the pub, then to an Iranian shisha place and spent midnight there. =] it was great! Hopefully this year will be just as good =]
At the moment I'm waiting for my new car to arrive AND waiting for Rupert's motorbike to arrive. So yeah. Exciting! Then I'm going to Mahogany to see Rupert and try and pester one of his work mates to cut my fringe. *sigh* Pictures and more tomorrow xx

XO

0 comments: