Sunday 20 December 2009

Mistletoe - The Rohypnol Of Foliage

So, it's that strange transitional time of year again that we call Christmas...
I realised today that Christmas Eve is in 4 days so I've begun slowly drowning in dread. Oh God. Christmas is just horrid. This year is the first time I have truly been a scrooge. The boy is going home for the annual festivities but there is promise of a posh Christmas dinner on the 28th at Harriets house (Ruperts Friend. We've met a few times, frankly I'm surprised I've been invited- just shows that we are seen as one person now - cringe) ^.^
It's just hopeless presents, and relitives that are slightly overly fakely happy because "it's Christmas". Then the evening of crap animated films and then once its over theres the awkward few days untill new years where noone really knows what to do and all my parents advise is "relax" I dont want to effing relax! I'm bored! I want my life back!
BUT THEN it's New Years =] and it's all different. The air feels crisp, instead of just fucking cold, and with it comes promise of a fresh start and the fantastic feeling of knowing that people are willing to forgive and forget, give second chances etc. As a person (as opposed to what, i dont know?....a leper?), every New Years there is just relif that I've actually MADE IT to another year and there are new prospects ahead.
I'm sure I'll let y'all know how it goes this year. It also happens to be me and ruperts one year. Man thats gone quickly, we've both changed so much and gone through alot too. But it's all goodtimes =] x

Today I've been checking out Red Herring... I want this!!!..


I WILL. Have. This. Bag.
Btw chicas, about me changing.... it's on its way... it's coming. I'm planing it in the depths of my brain.
Why are there so may things I want in my life? So lost! I want to be everything!! But I can't be =[
Gah!

Loves XO

0 comments: