Sunday 27 December 2009

So, christmas continued to be boring and on Boxing day I met with Carmen, Erika, Robbie and Joe at the Brazilian cafe...which appears to be becoming our "hang out" now =] This was nice. We went to he pub after and drank mulled wine and beer untill we felt all sleepy and drunk and by 4pm we all went our seperate ways. Lovely =]
Today I went for lunch with my parents, grandparents and auntie, uncle and cousins. It was hectic but YUMMY. I still feel so on edge around them because they all think I'm some drop-out loser who is a waste. Fml.
Rupert has decided to come home today instead of tomorrow as now tomorrow -as well as Harriets dinner party in the evening in London- we are going to Bristol in the day time to look at Ruperts new bike. Brumbrum=]
Tonight I'm planning on going to Carmen's house for her "birthday dinner party" (her birthday was ages ago, and she has spent all her food money on wine...I can see where this is going) hopefuly Rupert will be home in time so we can go together but I doubt he will tbh.
But untill Rupert gets home, I have two and a half hours of Come Dine With Me to keep me company =]
Win.

Loves XO

0 comments: