Monday 28 December 2009

ksafjdklgjskldj I'm so tired!!!!!
Went to Bristol today at 10am after about 5 hours sleep and a slight hangover due to Carmens "dinner party" (which, was amazing btw even though there were only 6 people there =] we're so cool, we took a picture of ourselves because we knew you would be jelous...)


Anyway yeah, Bristol was pretty awesome... Rupert put the deposit down on the bike and it looks lovely (and smells lovely? =] ) Marty (the man selling the bike) was sooooo nice! he was proper west country... accent and all!


I love the reflection in the glass =]
Unfortunately, Harriets dinner party has been moved to tomorrow (boo) and now we cant go, but Rupert has gone up anyway to see people tonight,.. which I am very jelous about... to the point of being stropy. In fact I AM being stropy about it but meh.
Instead, tonight I''m going to see Nine which I'm well excited about!!! I've wanted to see it for aaages!
Then I will sleep. Ah, sweet sleep!! thennn I have to up early again to go get my car from the garrage in Banbury.....FAR!

sleepsleep XO

0 comments: