Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Eve? Yeah, Whatever...

At 5am this morning when I was trying to sleep I realised that Christmas has become so comercialized! Nowadays it's all about stores using dirty little techniques to make you think you're being festive, when infact you're just giving them money. Today on the radio I heard that this Christmas Eve - the average spent is a million pounds a minute in the UK. Wowzers. I'm pleased to say that this year the famfam aren't really doing any presents. Just presents for the kids... and now there are only 3 kids in my family because we've all grown up. Christmas is no longer about celebrating the birth of the sweet little baby Jesus - not that I give a fuck about Jesus - Derren Brown is a better magician man than Jesus ever was. We should celebrate the birth of Derren Brown - Derren Brown should be God....Don't even get me started on God. This sounds like I'm being ignorant but I promise I'm not. I know the religion that has been forced upon me backwards and I think it's a load of Bollocks. I suppose it's a good idea to have a book that states the rules of life but whatever, I couldn't care less about it and I also don't believe a word. Challenge me. I dare you.
Anyway. Yesterday was LOVELY. Several people dressed as bananas (including my bf =]) and lots of fake plastic snow. Yoga balls and a bouncing area. Incence, tea lights, fake presents, a raffle and smoking inside.... what more could you expect from Joe Wilson =] There were, however, some people (not to name any names) who left because they are too up their own arses to appreciate a kind gesture and to appreciate that it doesn't matter where you are as long as you have a good time with freinds you haven't seen in months. So Thank You Joe =] I loved it! although, it was THEEE PLACE (if you were the coolest of the cool) to have your 15th birthday party when we were younger, and this made me feel like I was about 14... and at a "disco"... but in a really good way =] Here are some pics from the event...





Best Picture \/

This is why I Love him \/ hahaha



Erika is backkk =]

Oh Dear, well, Christmas is tomorrow.. oh yay. I think I will just drown myself in red wine and watch stupid films. I'll just have to stick it out untill the 27th. when I get my life back again.
Rupert left for home today after going to work.. still drunk and then he was given more alcohol at work haha. So when he got home he was pretty tipsy =] ... and proceeded to leave Orchid an amazing voicemail message about her "Franco-Chinese bag" hahaha <3
Yesterday made me happy =]
Today I am happy.
Happy happy happy =]
Lets go find the wine....

Peace XO

P.S. Get well soon Mel, big love xxx

0 comments: