Sunday 21 February 2010

Elixir

SO.

The last few days have been action packed. On Wednesday Rupert and I went to town in the evening and met Olly (oh and I got my hair done in the morning FOR FREE at Mahogany so now it's nice and red again =]) annndddd we went to St Peters with him and chilled out, listened to 80's disco then went to the Bubbly bar. We came home, made a cake for my Auntie who we were visiting the next day then went to bed. That was a fairly ordanary day really. The next day was thursday, we went to my Auntie's house to visit the cousins and grandparents etc. The cake went down a storm! it was so effing good! Go us =] In the evening I had a job interview at a hotel which tbh isn't worth talking about I cba. Annnnddd we got a text from Ruperts parents saying that they had gotten home from wales earlier than they had expected so would we like to go straight away??..... we decided it would be a nice idea so hopped on a train and 2 hours later we were at Ruperts in hertfordshire.
It was so nice to be with Ruperts family again, after spending almost every single weekend in the summer there and not seeing them for about 2 months I realised how I missed them. The kids were allowed to stay up late untill we got there so we saw them and after being bombarded with stories and cuddles they went to bed and we had a family style dinner... and dinner is always very good at the Flint Cahan household. 
Next day we went to Camden and I bought sone red tartan short shorts anddddd a tshirt and an earing and a scarf. Friday in Camden was actually a really nice day! afterwards we went into Hertford and had a pint the the pub where Ruperts friend, Bam works. Then we went home, had another huge yummy dinner and played Mario Kart untill 4am with Jojo (the slightly younger brother).
I was absolutely shattered the next day as we had to leave the house at 11am because Suze was driving us back to Oxford.... the seven of us had lunch in pizza express and then looked round the shops etc. It was such a good couple days! Last night we went out to the PT with the "gang" haha I'm so cool. Rupert and I got home at like,... 2am but sat and talked and had jokes in my kitchen untill 4 =] then we went to bed and didn't get up untill 2pm today haha
Love is such a lovely thing.
I've missed my girls. I don't even know what will happen when we all go to uni. =[
I miss the Flint Cahans too.
Oh well.
It's my bed time and I need to do so much work tomorrow it's unreal!

Sometimes it looks like things are on the up.... I hope it stays this way.
XO

0 comments: