Wednesday 24 February 2010

Theif

Rupert stole and ate all my bag of my favorite chocolates. I bought them as a treat for myself  and now they are all in his belly. =[ . Not impressed. He has promised that a new bag will be present and correct tomorrow though. They bladdy well be.
Today I had photography at college. It was wank.
I spent the day just messing about in the mac suite.... as it now has internet. Score. And just generally was the best student on the whole course. Ha. Not.
Today I assisted Tasha in booking her tattoo at Evolution. And then spent the rest of the day trying to disuade myself out of the idea of another tattoo. I WANT ONE SO BAD. But it's not a good idea. I will be murdered by the Madre...... tbh though..... I think it might happen.
I got a lovely phonecall from a lovely man at Taylors Deli in town today.... I have an interview at Fasta Pasta in the covered market on Saturday =] I have a genuinly good feeling about this as all they want is a Saturday girl....

AKA me. =]

Tomorrow I have my first day of 3D. I'm reckoning that it will be as boring as hell... and I wont know know whats going on as I will have just joined. It can't be worse than fashion though.

You know what I need....?
I need to fucking sleep, my friend. I need to sleep because I AM. The ultimate cool kid. haha I might re-christen myself that as I say it so often haha. It is obvious that I need to sleep as I am swearing my arse off.

Night all, Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite...... MWAHAHHA =]

Oh! also.... I've noticed that my blog views have been going up by like,... 15ish a day.... who the fuck is looking at my blog?! I only have 9 followers...

XO

0 comments: