Monday 15 February 2010

It's A Right Royal Rave

I just lost the game. And so did Rupert.
Today has been boring really... I was ment to be going the the Brazilian with Carmen today but we missed eachother due to phone technicalities. So instead I went to the theory test centre with the boy and waited while he did it - he passed obvously.
Then we went to Pat Val with Orchid and ate lots of double chocolate cake. Which was nice, by this time tho, I had gotten into that sleepy state of the day and was basically a zombie untill I woke up just now.
I feel pretty crap tbh. but there isn't a real reason for it. Just having a quiet day.
Tomorrow I have nothing planned, I will probaby end up cleaning my room and then Ruperts room out of boredom, then watching a million hours of Jezza K.
I wish my life was more exciting,
We (Rupert and I) are going to stay with his famfam on friday, I'm so excited. I miss his family, and the kids are off school too =]
I'm trying to not do work so much hah. It probably was a bad idea for Rupert to buy me that book for valentines day. I will just end up reading that all week instead of working, oops.

Hastax

1 comments:

Orchid said...

noooooooooooo i have lost the Game so many times this week!
Babe, i miss watching Jezza K wichoo, needs to be done soon jah?
love you xoxo