Thursday 4 February 2010

I feel so much better.
I just withdrew my application from Westminster.
I know it's really bad doing it the day before... but I just had to. I emailed all the people I had to email and tried to be really polite etc. I'm just dreading seeing Paul (my tutor) tomorrow. He is going to be so annoyed at me. I feel really bad as well actually because everyone I spoke to about it told me I would be stupid to turn down the interview. Everyone apart from my Grandmother and Tasha and Rupert. Tbh. The people whos judgement I really trust are my Grandmother and Rupert... and my parents but they aren't home right now. People who were giving me the advise to go to it anyway, were only telling me that because it's the right thing to do I guess. But It's not what I want. And being happy comes first.
Argh anyway. This now means that I save £60, ALOT of stress and I don't miss the Marakech briefing tomorrow. I wanna go to town soon before the antiques market shuts at 3. I have to buy jeans and sun oil... and go to the bank to put money in before I'm offically overdrawn.
Omg my fish! they are either suicidal and trying to kill themselves or they are trying to escape and kill me! so aggressive!
My interview at Hertfordshire yday went as expected. I think I got a place but who knows huh. I thought I had the job at shakeaway but I didn't.
My life is great isn't it.
Morroco soon though, =] it will be nice to get away!
I just had a fried sandwhich. It was GOOOOD.
x

0 comments: