Saturday 6 February 2010

Is it me or has the rate of domestic murders in England gone up considerably lately? My homepage is aol news and when you go on it you get 6 headlines.... normally it's crap like "Peter Andre admits he uses hair gel" or something stupid. But the last month or so almost every headline has been like: "Fathers body found 200 meters from murderd famly" I mean....what the hell is going on? why do people have to kill eachother? I sound like an idiot saying this I know, but if people were properly educated and knew how to comunicate and direct their feelings properly then maybe things like this wouldn't happen. This is ME saying this tho. ME, the girl who has no idea how to express herself. Wenever I need to say something important it always comes out wrong and I end up sounding like a dick. I always sound angry and sarcastic and mean and bitchy. I'm actually really sick of it but tbh I have no idea how to say things differntly to how I do now. I suppose I will have to go through my like upsetting people every day just because I don't know how to show my thoughts. Oh the life of an artist hahahahaha. No, but seriously, I think it's starting to become a real problem. I know I shouldn't blame my flaw on anyone but I guess it's because my parents are also like this too. Especially my mum. Because she grew up in a deaf school she wasn't really taught about tones of voice etc... mainly because they were just focusing on teaching how to sign and lip-read etc. I suppose I've just grown up learning from my mum how to act (just like every other kid). Having deaf parents is for the most part really fun...and everyone thinks its really cool haha. I can't imagine not having deaf parents. Not signing at home seems like the strangest concept in the world!
ANYWAY enough about that. Off to Marakech tonight =] literally so excited. This is the most exciting place I will have ever been to. I checked the weather report and aparently it's 25 degrees when we get there, 27 the next day, 22 the day after.... wow. And there's a pool! and 3 bars! and one of them is a jazz bar!!!!! Literally will be spending every night in the jazz bar. Don't you hate the feeling when you know something really big and exciting is coming and the day goes SO. SLOWLY.  Can't wait to get away. Oxford is doing my head in. Its mostly the thought of not being at college. Even though this is a college trip.... Its still not.. college... if that makes sense. The week after I get back, Rupert has taken the whole week off  and he's moving in =] yay! I am no longer scared of this anymore.... just really happy and excited and just GLAD that its all happening.
Carmen is coming over today to look for her passport. If she doesn't find it then she is most likely to get thrown out of the country. Shit. I don't know what I would do if Carmen was sent to Chile. That would more than suck!
Things I have to do today....... go through my suitcase, check that I have everything.... fix my shoes, change my bed covers, hoover,... thats about it I guess.
Might not blog for a while... I don't know how widely internet use is in Marakech. But when I can, I will, untill then,
Hasta x
P.S. I'm making spag bol as we speak. I'm excited. Also, jsut realised that I'm guuna look like the ultimate cool kid on the plane with my Manga horror book and my Nintendo DS. haha. x


0 comments: