Monday 22 February 2010

Strawberries and Cream


Procrastination and a good camera = this

I'm trying so hard to get on with work,... I have it all layed out infront of me.... I suppose that's a start..?
oooowwwww and I have to go to town to get my daddy a birthday present ...this work will never be done.
I've been listening to Trouble by Nevershoutnever. It's stuck in my head so bad! I don't really like Nevershoutnever but this song is really catchy!
Today I feel really odd. Really... disparing.... but I have no idea why!
Dreading college tomorrow. Really, I should be thankful for this extra day off. I want more tattoos. I want to be covered head to toe. If only it was acceptable,..... When I'm a famous artist and I have all the respect in the world then it will be acceptable.
Untill then I will just have to wait. Wait for my tattoos, my dream house, my horse, my awesome car, my 3 children and the money. You know, I don't even want money. I just want to be free to do whatever and not go to college, or university..... just to get into work now. But again, this is an unexceptable idea. I don't want to have to wait for 6 odd years untill I get everything. I want it now! haha
The only flaw in my famous artist, plan is that actually, I'm bollocks at art! But shhhhh, don't tell anyone.... I'll keep bluffing it untill someone notices.....

Hasta XO

P.S. where the hell did that all come from? I guess I have a lot more on my mind than I thought.....Jokes.

0 comments: