Monday 1 February 2010

HappySunshineClub

:)
Weeeee
Portfolio thing with tutors went really well! All I have to do now is get some photos printed professionally and I'm all done =]
EMA bonus comes on thursday... so today I went shopping.
I haven't shopped in sooooo long!!!! It was great!!! I now own the most amazing coat in the whole world from Zara.

Isn't it gorgeous?! =]

Rupert and I have just got home from the closing down night at Videosyncratic. It was so funny. We got 6 DVDs, including the Basquiat movie (COUGH ORCHID) and I bought 2 graphic novels =]  I had to barter with the man and I felt so bad for them after reading their farewell message on their website that I just couldn't bare to try and get them any cheaper than £10. But tbh. my bartering skills are shockingly bad. Like, really really shit. I'm quite sad that they have gone broke. It was such a cool kooky little place. and they were always so lovely!! =[ Read the farewell here.
My manga books are so cool tho. I wanted to get some comics.....as obviously I am the ultimate cool kid.... but nothing really caught my eye.


I'm really happy today..... mainly because I'm now completely stress-free... untill wednesday. Ha!
ANNDD I'm probably seeing Orchid on friday which is AWESOME.

I had something else to say but I don't remember...huh.
Scuplture tomorrow. Joy. Bleugh.
XOXOX

OH! I remember! Rupert found some GHDs in the bin at work and they didn't work and so he bought them home and my daddy fixed them and now they work!! yay =]

XO

1 comments:

Orchid said...

now miss Chlo, don't you go ruining your hair willy nilly, & especially not nilly willy, just because you have free GHDs.

serum then straighten.
& not too often.
got it?


xoxo