Monday 4 January 2010

Memories Will Fade When You Want Them To

Ah! The last few days have been quite lovely (apart from the slight fail on new years, not sleeping last night and the realisation of just how much work I have to do).
On NYE Rupert and I went to the Lon of Don only to find that all our friends had failed us... everyone was late, not picking up their phones or just being gay and not coming so we sat on Marble Arch (not actually ON Marble Arch - that would have been really cool!) and drank untill about 9pm then decided we would give it another half an hour then go home but then! we got a call from alex =] and we went to harriets flat (which actually was basically ON Marble Arch) chilled for a bit then went to the pub... at about 4am Rupert and I decided to go home and waited for the coach....where I, in my drunkeness, got really angry because the last seats on the Oxford coach were taken up by some French tourists and I went MENTAL I was screaming at them nad everything... aparently it was really funny but sooooooooo embarrasing. Oh God! I can imagine. CRINGEEEEE.
Blahhhhh
Anyway, the next day we just stayed in bed all day and lounged around then on Saturday I went down to Mahogany to see Rupert and get my fringe cut and they asked me to model for the catalogue =] it's at the begining of Febuary and I'm not allowed to cut or colour my hair untill then. Ahhhhhhh thats a big ask. A whole month without changing my hair. Fuck. But so exciting!!

Ive decided to pierce something...maybe my lip but I duno I think it might ruin my face so I might go for tounge instead =] I think so yes. If Tiger Lilly is open tomorrow after I finish college then I'll do it then...if not on friday =]

Today was the first day back at college and I am SO proud of myself! I managed to to the whole holiday project in a day and a half... even if I only got 5 hours sleep last night and I didnt finish untill 2.30am ha! AND my mum says she wants to buy it off me to put in our living room... what I did was a series of pictures based on how well I remember the memories captured in the image. Basically I poured lots of bleach on everything and made it look arty and it actually turned out alright =] I'll try and scan one of them in (theres 12 in total) but being at college today was so just... argh. So eye opening. Because people are already starting to get interviews and I just have so. Much. to do. Otherwise I wont get in. Shit. So today I went out and bought some things and I'm going to to extra work and also just generally make my work better because I really want to get into Wimbledon..... and secretly..... I now REALLY want to get into the fashion photography course at London College of Fashion. But I'm not telling anyone that because I slated it loads before I realised I actually DID have the entry requirements... OMG I REALLY WANT THAT COURSE. I want I want I want. Godamn!
(Also, assessment next Monday and London exhibition day this Wednesday - aahhh!!)

ANYWAY KIDS, I'm shattered. And I NEED A JOB.... I'ts gotten to the point where I have NO money. No. Money. Wahhhhh. I'm so stressed out but im really happy and have a fantastic bf who I've been ignoring for thE last day or so because I've been doing work - I'm sorry babe =[




Keep sexy, and lets wish for snow! ^.^ XO

0 comments: