Monday 11 January 2010

I...? Um....

I'm really confused...

My Dad just decided that Rupert is moving in. I knew he was thinking about it but I didn't actually think it would happen. Fuck me. I'm really excited but also really scared. I don't want to be really like, in eachothers faces all the time. I mean, everything is moving so quickly. And even though I want to spend every minute with him I'm still completely one of those people who needs lots of space. I'm SO excited but it's so scary! In the last 3 months its gone from seeing eachother every once or twice a week to every single day. I mean... he moved 50 odd miles to live in Oxford and be with me. Now he's moving in! I think the way to describe my state now is shocked tbh.

Shit boi. Maybe this is serious....

No college today which suits me fine... my Dad wouldn't let me drive.. which is crazy because we live in the center of town... not in a valley in wales, and I drove twice yesterday. My head still hurts from the incident with the lamp post. Still....SHAME.

Wikkiwikkiwooo



I need to get out... I'm getting cabin feaver...

Loves x

1 comments:

Orchid said...

You're adorabler.
& woaaaahhhh. i'm surprised he came up with the idea!

xo