Sunday 24 January 2010

There's A Place Downtown Where The Freaks All Come Around. It's A Hole In The Wall, It's A Dirty Free-for-all

Hooray for Sunday =]
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 weeks today and I will be in sunny sunny Morocco =] I'M SO EXCITED..... andddd 3 weeks today and Rupert moves in! YAY! I'm SO excited about the next 3 weeks.... but not so much about my uni interview.... I'm shit scared! It will be fine... I just have to try and not get RAPED tomorrow when I do my portfolio thing.
I'm SO addicted to the gym!! but I suppose it's a good thing to be addicted to right? It gives me so much energy and makes me so hyper as well!
I haven't really done anything since the last post... we went out last night for dinner and then met Ollie in his room at St Peters.... it was the night of his bop so he invited us to his friends room a few floors up and there were about 10 people in a cubbord-sized room... I have never been in a room full of so many fakely "original" and "kooky people in my life. Eugh. I hate the majority of Oxford students. Nearly all of the ones I have met just irritate the hell out of me!
I have decided that my laptop is suicidal.... either that or it hates me. I've only had it for 11 months and its  turned into a piece of shit. I want a macbook. I NEED a macbook for uni anyway... If only I could afford one. If I get the job at shakeaways then I will be so happy!! Although, I'm annoyed that they fired my friend Emma.  If I do get the job, it would have been nice to work with her =[
I feel so stupid! since last weekend I had planned to visit Orchid this Saturday (yesterday) and I completely forgot!!! I mean, I don't feel bad for letting Orchid down...she didn't even know I was coming... I'm annoyed out of pure selfishness... I want to seee heerrrr =[
Rupert is doing his motorbike test again today... after he failed last weekend! But I think he will pass today =] He is alot more confident today.
I still need to stud my shoes! I think I will do that today =] ... Instead of working ha!
I've had a really good couple of days =] For the first time in ages I actually feel relaxed... and I just looooveeee coming home from work and just chilling out with the boy... singing silly songs and watching crap telly and cooking together.... It's so perfect <3

My laptop is really agrovating me.

BigLove XO

1 comments:

Orchid said...

hahahahahahahahahaha.

i miss you too, & i don't care if you want to see me or not, i'm pissed off that i couldn't PatVal it up with you today purely because I WANT TO.



xoxo